Re: GNOME 2.16 release notes

Ryan Paul wrote:
Quim and the marketing team are in the process of putting together
release notes for 2.16, and they would like some help writing a press
release and a cohesive overview. He mentioned it in his blog today, and
asked me to forward this information to the doc team so those of you
that don't read Planet GNOME will be aware of it.

His blog entry can be found here: http://desdeamericaconamor.org/blog/node/290

This is an excerpt, his request for assistance from writers:

"Writers: Help convert the data in interesting and comprehensible stuff.
We are going to write the drafts in the wiki. Those of you with
experience writing for the media concentrate on the 2.16 main page, that
will serve as press release as well."

The wiki page being used for the release notes can be found here:
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes

I'll be glad to help in migrating the release notes to docbook, if
that's necessary.  Also, I can generate a PDF version as well.

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten