Re: Documentation Tasks: lets get organized

�el kenal p�al, P, 2006-08-06 kell 14:21, kirjutas Brent Smith:
> Hi All,
> I have set up a wiki page where people can register themselves for a
> specific task here:  http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Goals216

I added another task there, regarding some minor nitpicks in Gnome-games
docs.

(7) Documentation cleanups
Some help files contain ugly titles, for example: gnome-games
submodules: Blackjack Manual V2.8 or Five or More Manual V2.8. These
should be changed to GNOME-Games: Blackjack Manual. Ideas welcome ;)

Happy hacking ;)
Priit Laes