Re: more doc work (was Re: completed gataxx doc)

--- Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:

> That could be very useful.
> Though for the border fading feature I would wait
> and
> see what Shaun has to say about whether it is
> feasible/desirable to have yelp automatically do
> border fading.

As I saw it, there would be two advantages to doing it
in yelp: it ensures consistency, and it's less work
for the person creating the image.
I've just spoken to Shaun on IRC who says it would be
tricky in yelp -- and your tool would address both of
these issues too. So if it's something you think you
can do, go for it :)