Re: more doc work (was Re: completed gataxx doc)

--- Ryan Paul <gaerdin gmail com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 08:50 +0100, Joachim Noreiko
> wrote:
> If I see something minor that I want to fix, what
> procedure do I follow?
> Do I just make the fix and then post a patch on
> buzilla?

That would be super.

> > * Kill the version number in the manual title
> > <etc etc -- snip>
>
> I can do those fixes if you haven't done them
> already.

Done, and committed to CVS.
And your rewrite of the gataxx manual is now in GNOME
:)

> I can do the screenshots, including the
> cropping/fading. Are there
> specific GTK/Metacity themes that I should use?

The GNOME default, which is Clearlooks.
Just post it to this list.

> If there is sufficient interest, I am also willing
> to make a utility to
> help automate the screenshot/crop/fade process.
> It
> probably wouldn't be
> that difficult to extend my utility so that it can
> optionally perform
> the border fade operation.

That could be very useful.
Though for the border fading feature I would wait and
see what Shaun has to say about whether it is
feasible/desirable to have yelp automatically do
border fading.

Joachim