Re: Getting the info

On 5 Apr 2006, at 10:21, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

Actually, it's a very old feature.

I don't want to fire up my linux box just to check,
but I'm sure I've not seen it before... but I could be wrong :)

Wow, I didn't know we'd put an option for that in the UI, it's always been a hidden option up to now. (Used to be on by default until circa GNOME 2.0, until it was pointed out how many people screwed up their shortcuts by mistake and had no idea why or what to do about it...)

On the chance someone here knows:

Both from memory, so you'll want to check:

* how do you remove a shortcut?

I believe you focus the menu item and press Backspace (or possibly Delete).

* what happens with you change a shortcut like Paste
that should be cross-system -- do all apps change?

No, it's all per-app AFAIK.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team