Re: Sun documentation team.

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 06:22:28PM +0100, Patrick Costello wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Due to pressure on documentation team resources, Sun can no longer continue
> to update or maintain the following items:

> - Gnopernicus Help manual
> - GNOME Accessibility Guide

This is sad considering Sun is one of the big proponents of GNOME
Accessibility.  It's unfortunate that we lose documentation people
where we are at our weakest and continuing to be our weakest part
of our DE. :/

I'm wondering if just the nature of how we do documentation is
somewhat at fault here.  We need to try something new I think.

sri