Re: Nautilus documentation update

I would like to do the same type of updates for other gnome-user-docs,
and translate these documents into French.

I wonder if I'm getting ahead of things by just posting modifications
like this. I didn't even ask if anyone was working on this, neither here
nor on the nautilus list. I see that Joachim Noreiko is working at least
on gosbasic.xml, so question : have you touched gosnautilus.xml yet ? Is
anybody else working on gnome-user-docs ? Should I ask this on any other
list ?

When everybody has finished stuffing themselves with pudding and booze,
and I hope you all are, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I would
really appreciate comments on the modifications I posted, so I can get
down to work again without doing anything too silly.

Joachim, what files are you working on, or planning to work on, in
gnome-user-docs ?

Thanks, love Karderio