Re: scrollkeeper and html

On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 13:33 +0100, Stefan Kost wrote:
> Hi Matthew,

Hi, thanks for the response.

> I don't know if scrollkeeper support pregenerated HTML at all.

I don't see why it shouldn't :( The omf files simply point to a specific
location!

> So one question, have you run
> >  scrollkeeper-update -v

Yes, I think I ran this on the package I was testing, and had no errors,
but I will try again and get back to you on this.

> Does it output something suspicios? I've also noted that in gnome<2.12
> version yelp does not like docs installed into an unusual prefix. I have
> my app I am working on installed under home and therefore it wasn't
> visible in yelp, but /usr and /usr/local should be okay.

The omf files were in /usr/share/omf/desktopguide-html and the files
were in /usr/share/ubuntu-docs/html/desktopguide/ etc

C works fine, but the other locales don't show up as they should, they
just show up C.

Matt
--
mdke ubuntu com