scrollkeeper and html

Hello,

I have a question about scrollkeeper. I'll explain the situation as
clearly as possible.

If I have some documents, in html format, translated like this:

html/C/document.html
html/FR/document.html

And then I ship omf files to register these documents:

/usr/share/omf/document/document-C.omf
/usr/share/omf/document/document-FR.omf

Each of those omf files has the same seriesid, but points at the
translated html in the identifier tag. But so far, try as I might, I
can't get yelp to open the translated document when operating in the
relevant locale. Does anyone know why this isn't working? Is there
something special about xml that makes scrollkeeper happy, and html that
makes it unhappy?

Hope someone can help :)

Thanks, Matt
--