The scope of gnome-doc-list

Hello everyone,
I thank everyone for such a warm welcome for my last
email. I have got the hand of DocBook and its time for
me to do my bit.
Before i begin (and raise any more unnecessary
questions) i want to ask:

1)What is the exact scope of the documentation covered
by the gnome-doc-list?
All the GNOME apps? "Common" gnome apps? or is it just
the apps that come with the default GNOME install on
most systems?
Eg-: I want to write docs for gparted (i really want
to).Whom do i contact? someone on this mailing list or
gparted developers?

Sorry if my questions bug you, but i assure this is
the sort of questions many newbies are having. This
question is not answered in
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/join.html
Kindly help a new doc guy
Regards