Re: My Introduction

Brent Smith wrote:

Manish Chakravarty wrote:
<snip>

Jokes apart, i sincerely wish to do my bit for a piece
of software i love.

A great goal!  There has been a few advancements lately, most notably
by Joachim Noreiko and Daniel Espinosa.  As far as I know, they are
both working on revamping the user guide.

If you would like to join the effort I would recommend checking out

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject_2fUserGuide

It is wiki based, so changes are easily made - it will be converted to
docbook from the wiki.

Is there a tool for auto-converting to DocBook XML?
Will it be done manually?
(I am investigating tools around this functionality).

Simos

We are in serious need of well written content, so please keep this in
mind.

Thanks again and welcome!

Regards,