My Introduction

Hello All,
I am Manish Chakravarty from India. I am currently in
the final year of computer science and engineering.
I am an avid GNOME user. Not to start any flame wars
here, but in my opinion it's better than KDE for the
average user, and certainly better for a novice.

Lots of programs in GNOME have their docs incomplete
(I am using GNOME 2.12.1).
I wanted to join the coding team, and i am an average
coder.
But i feel that GNOME badly needs better
documentation, HIG notwithstanding.
So i will try to submit whatever i can to the
concerned person(s), and hope that my submissions get
accepted.
It's quite a long introductory message, but hey! i am
doc writer, I should be able to type long articles
painlessly!
Jokes apart, i sincerely wish to do my bit for a piece
of software i love.
Regards
Manish