Re: My Introduction

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject_2fUserGuide

> It is wiki based, so changes are easily made - it
> will be converted to
> docbook from the wiki.
>
> We are in serious need of well written content, so
> please keep this in
> mind.

I would like to write docs for GNOME apps. I use
Ubuntu 5.10 as my primary OS, and there are lots of
apps in the default install whose documentation is
pretty bad....
The link you gave shows the 2.12 user guide...
Is this the place to write docs for GNOME apps, or do
i have to conatact the individual developer of the
applications...
Regards
manish