Re: Fwd: Gnome User Guide

Joachim Noreiko wrote:
Another thing that will need to be looked at is
screenshots. I think I saw somewhere that the GNOME
default theme is Clearlooks or Human now. The User
guide should reflect that, but this is less important
that good clear text.

GNOME default theme is clearlooks; if you use Ubuntu then
I believe it is Human.

Speaking of screenshots, now that dogtail is available
we can "script" the screenshots we need for the user
guide.  Anyone up for this?  I believe Dave Malcolm and
Zack Cerza are heading development for dogtail...

http://people.redhat.com/zcerza/dogtail/

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten