Re: ui and string changes in gnome-volume-manager
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Šegan)
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: ui and string changes in gnome-volume-manager
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:11:38 +0200
Today at 17:04, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> any update on this?
This seems like too many changes for this time of the release cycle.
It really looks like big improvement in strings, but it doesn't look
My preference would be to fix these in 2.14.
> Vincent Untz wrote:
>> Le mercredi 17 août 2005 à 09:55 -0600, Elijah Newren a écrit :
>>> On 8/17/05, Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com> wrote:
>>>> The attached patch changes most of the strings in manager.c as well as
>>>> changing the way the dialog prompts look.
>>>> you can see the before/after here:
>>> Ooh, looks much prettier. :-) I tend towards approving but want to
>>> hear how it would affect documentation and translation first...adding
>>> Shaun to the cc list.
>> Just fixing the gnome-i18n address and adding gnome-doc-list so we get a
>> faster answer ;-)
] [Thread Prev