Re: DocTable

Hi Sasha,

thanks for your mail :)

Re. point 3, I've taken over as writer of File Roller (as indicated in Doctable), but I'm not sure that I'm
qualified to act as doc maintainer!
Pat and John, might we reassign the doc maintainership of File Roller to one or both of you? You are already listed
as the maintainers of several other docs, so perhaps you wouldn't mind one more?

Sasha, feel free to go ahead and update the Doctable, or let me know if you'd prefer if I did the updates for you.

Regards,
Breda.