Re: DocTable

Great!
Couple of minor comments:

1. For Evolution, the application name is, I believe, Evolution - rather
than Evolution User Guide.

2. I do not think we still ship the glossary as part of gnome-user-docs
- if we do, we better remove it right away, as it is in very poor shape.
So this entry better be removed.

3. I think you should list yourself as doc maintainer for file-roller -
my understanding was that you have taken over this document.

4. For gaim: CVS is at gaim.sf.net; the docs are not there yet, but a
preliminary version will be posted at http://www.alphamonkey.org/gdp/.

Best,
Sasha