Re: Updated Glade manual now in CVS HEAD.

Damon Chaplin wrote:

> I think I'll just remove the Turbo Start altogether, since it is pretty
> old.
>
> But I don't think I can really remove the FAQ. It is meant to cover the
> most common problems people have, so should be easily available from
> within Glade. I may reformat it though, since yelp seems to have
> problems with the DocBook tags used.

Ok, that sounds fair enough. Maybe we can integrate the FAQ content into
the main Help manual some time in the future.

For now, we have a Glade Help manual updated and fully reviewed for the
GNOME 2.6 Desktop release.

Pat

Patrick Costello, GNOME Documentation
Phone: 		01 819 9077 [ext 19077]