How do I access the scripts and media fuctions in GNOME 2.6?

I am currently updating the GNOME User Guide for the Community 2.6
release. I have the latest community build from Sun but can't see the
following functions:

- Writing CDs  ( Choose Go -> CD Creator )
- Using Removable Media   (Right-click on the desktop, then choose
Disks)
- Running Scripts From the File Manager (Choose File -> Scripts)

Can someone let me know how to access these fuctions from GNOME 2.6 or
where I can find them in the menu structure. Or have they been
removed?

Thanks,

Brian