Re: An introduction

I don't think we should turn this into a huge deal.

In my response, I was trying to elaborate on the point I thought Shaun
was trying to make. I didn't mean to sound like I was telling you how
you ought to do things. Sorry.

Like Eric, I always check stuff in on a regular basis as I'm working on
it - whenever I make major changes, and at the end of the day.

The fact that y'all don't has always made it a bit harder to keep track
of what you're doing. I think you've done a good job of keeping us
posted, minimizing the problem that poses. So, as I said, it's not a
huge deal.

It's also worth pointing out that y'all are also part of free software
now. You're no longer immigrants here, you've well earned your
citizenship papers, and it's not like there's one "right" way to do
this, just pluses and minuses.

You're part of the GDP too.

Cheers,
John