An introduction

Hi everyone,

I'd like to volunteer my services to help out with GNOME documentation.
I've been using GNOME on and off for several years now and I'd like to
give something back to everyone who has made it so great.

Just as a bit of background, I'm currently employed as a professional
writer for an Australian computer magazine (a minor amount of digging
should unearth which one). I'm capable of writing documentation,
proofreading, editing and sub-editing. I'm also a programmer, so I'm not
too afraid of diving into things of a more technical nature.

Basically, I just wanted to announce my presence and let everyone know
I'd like to help. I'd be happy to hear from people suggesting first
steps and things I might be able to start out with.

Drew