Re: Document writer credits in About boxes

Hi Malcolm,

is this something that the writer should do, or something that the writer
should ask the developer to do?

If the former, will you please post the relevant instructions to this list?
Thanks!
Sounds like information that should be included in the GDP Handbook too?

If the latter, perhaps you should forward your mail to the developer lists?

Thanks,
Breda.