Re: [gnome-love] Easy project: Document writer credits in About boxes

Hi malcolm,

I will take a look into this issue and make a patch for those
applications that missing documenter credits, I hope to do these after I
review a few doc for the coming 2.6, sorry for not responding to your
mail in gnome-doc-list gnome org

Besides that, I also notice that many help button just does not work. if
you click on it, it will either do nothing or open a yelp browser
showing error message that can not find the help file (or other).

* Show Desktop applet gets a help button, but yelp showing error
  while opening the help file.

* The modemlights applet has help button which do nothing while you
  click on it.(the documentation is already there)

* ...

For those who don't know, the GNOME help file is xml docbook format
which is located in ${prefix}/share/gnome/help/${application}/C/*.xml

GNOME help uses omf as a cataloging tool, which the omf files are
located in ${prefix}/share/omf/${application}/*-C.omf