Re: Tutorial - Implementing Help

Andrew-

If you want to create a tutorial for adding documentation to a GNOME
app that would be great!  The instructions in the GDP Handbook just
give the easiest way to include documentation in a GNOME app.  There
are many variations which are not listed.  If you could write a
tutorial giving the variations on including help it would definitely
be included in the GDP Handbook.

Eric Baudais