Re: Can help with editing, indexing, web pages...

Tom-

I would like to apologize for the delay in a response.  We don't have
a formal editing plan for documentation together.  Basically it is
just anyone who asks for editing help on this list.  Maybe Shaun has
more ideas on putting together a formal editorial review of our
documentation we ship with GNOME before the release.  Your thoughts
here would be welcome.

However we desparately need an update to the GDP project's webpage.
The webpage is at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/.  A lot of
the information on the webpages is old and out of date.  We really
need someone to go through the webpages and update them with current
information and keep them updated.  Any help on this project would be
very much appreciated also.

Eric Baudais