Re: Network Monitor applet manual

Hi Breda,

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 16:54, Breda McColgan wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> to be honest, I'm not sure what to think about your proposal!

	This is all perfectly valid and straightforward from a packaging/build
standpoint.

	My only point of concern is if doing it this way makes it more
difficult for you guys to update and develop the docs[1].

	i.e. is it a problem for you if you check out gnome-netstatus and the
icons aren't in gnome-netstatus/help/C/figures ... or would you always
build and install the docs before trying them out ?

Cheers,
Mark.

[1] - If it is, I'll probably add a script to CVS that will make
symbolic links to the icons in gnome-netstatus/help/C/figures. You'd
have to run this when you checked out the docs before you'd see the
icons ... but everyone else wouldn't need to worry about this.