Re: Network Monitor applet manual

Hi Breda,

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 19:08, Breda McColgan wrote:
> Hello Mark,
>
> I have created the online reference manual for the Network Monitor
> applet for GNOME 2.6.
>
> I have put the updated draft manual into CVSHEAD.
> Please review for technical accuracy, and check that all functionality
> is covered.
>
> Please send me your comments by close of business next Friday 13th
> February.
>
> When I have implemented your comments and any additional peer and
> editorial comments, I will put the final version into CVSHEAD. At that
> time, I will note in the ChangeLog that the manual is ready for
> translation.

	Thanks a million for doing this. They look good to me.

	I've setup the build stuff for them now, and hooked them up to the help
button in the properties dialog.

	I've only one issue really - the docs use a[1] copy of the exact icons
that gnome-netstatus installs. Its a shame to have two copies of the
icons in CVS and every tarball and package. Would you have any
objections to me setting it up so the docs install a symlink to the
original icons installed by the package?

Cheers,
Mark.

[1] - And as each translation gets added, it adds a new copy of the
icons.