Re: Keyboard Layout Switcher applet

Hi Kevin,

thanks for your prompt reply, and for your explanation :)

Can you or Sergey please tell me how to suppress the run-time check, or how
to fool the check into thinking that I've got an older version of XFree, so
that I can invoke gkb-new? I'm scheduled to document gkb-new for GNOME 2.6.

Sergey, if you would like some help with the user documentation for
gswitchit, you can mail gnome-doc-list and ask for volunteers :)

Thanks,
Breda.