Updated Glade manual in /contrib.

Hi Damon,

I have put an updated version of the Glade user manual in the following
location:

cvs/gnome/gnome-docu/gdp/contrib/glade

I didn't want to put this version back to the mainstream because my
write-up is significantly different from the original version done by
Michael Vance. It might be that people prefer the original approach, so
before I go burning any bridges I thought I had better put this job in a
neutral corner for inspection first.

So two questions:

1. Do you think this manual should replace the current version?

2. Do you have any review comments? The application version that I have
access to is 2.0.0.

Comments from everyone else welcome as well, of course.

Pat

Patrick Costello, GNOME Documentation/
Phone: 		01 819 9077 [ext 19077]