Re: Battery Charge Monitor applet manual

Hi Dennis,

thank you for replying so quickly :)

Thank you also for thinking of the About credits! Another gnome-doc-lister,
Chee Bin HOH, has very kindly been adding a patch to several modules that
don't currently have documentation credit in the About box, so I won't log
that bug until I hear otherwise from HOH.

Regards,
Breda.