localised items

Hello Shaun, all

Can't get translated items in Yelp. Those are: Author, Publisher, Copyright,
Feedback information, Revision History, Title, Date, Legal Notice, Other
Contributors...
Also there are no translated "SectionX" items and also "contents" item.

Please, can someone try (of course with latest 2.5.4 yelp)
export LC_ALL=sr_YU
yelp &
Items I mentioned above are not shown in cyrillic as should or is it just
me?

As I see almost all those items are translated in sr.po file where many
items come from stylesheets/l10n.xml file as stated in POTFILES.IN file.

Tried it also for Russian locale but, again, all items are shown in english.
Is it my (always) broken gentoo box or real problem ?

As I remember some of these items were part of
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/yelp/l10n.xml file of docbook-xsl-stylesheet
package. Guess, after new stylesheets, it is now part of Yelp.

Thank you,
Slobodan Sredojevic

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7