System Monitor application manual

Hello Kevin,

I am working with Bill Day to update the online reference manual for the
System Monitor application for the GNOME 2.6 release.

I have put the updated draft manual into CVSHEAD.
Please review for technical accuracy, and check that all functionality
is covered.

Please send me your comments by close of business next Tuesday 10th
February.

I will then implement your comments, and issue an updated draft to Bill
for peer review.

When I have implemented Bill's comments and any additional editorial
comments, I will put the final version into CVSHEAD. At that time, I
will note in the ChangeLog that the manual is ready for translation.

Thank you,
Breda.