any gconf-editor doc?

Hi,
Any one working on the documentation for gconf-editor? According to the
doctable, gconf-editor has no maintainer and writer. I am interested in
writing the documentation for it since I find myself often using it when
I hacking some programs that use gconf.

But the question is, the doctable states that `Documentation to be
delayed until interface stabilizes`, is gconf-editor 2.3.6 for GNOME 2.4
considered to be UI stable?

regards,
HOH
--