Re: any gconf-editor doc?

HOH -

I corresponded with Anders Carlsson, the maintainer, in July and he
indicated he thinks the app has stabilized enough to do docs for it. I
think it would be great if you would take it on.

If you'd like, I'll add you to the doctable for it.

Cheers,
John

--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)

"Become as one with the ball and the pin.
Then return shoes to the counter after use."
 - Zippy the Pinhead