Re: updated cvs tutorial

On Tuesday 28 October 2003 02:29, Christian Rose wrote:
> tis 2003-10-28 klockan 01.52 skrev Slobo:
> > I have noticed  new version of gnome cvs tutorial on
> > http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html and want to ask is it final
> > version for now because I'll try to translate it into Serbian these days
> > ? Final shape or no?
>
> This is being discussed on gnome-web-list gnome org

Oh, didn't really know. Thank you Christian! I'll watch that thread. In
meantime I translated that tutorial. Hope there will not be many chapters
shifting up and down and also changes but fixes.

Malcolm : Thanks for you great work! When it happens, I hope documents
translation will be as good as UI translation is in Gnome.

Slobo