updated cvs tutorial

Hello people!

I have noticed  new version of gnome cvs tutorial on
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html and want to ask is it final version
for now because I'll try to translate it into Serbian these days ? Final
shape or no?

Second, need advice. How to translate it? I believe I'll have to work with xml
file. Right? Is Conglomerate good for this task (translating not writing new
docs). Also believe that there is easy way to convert this translated .xml
file to appropriate .html.

Also in meantime what plugin I can use with (g)vim for this task?

How is going with Po <--> DocBook tools?

Thank you,
Slobodan Sredojevic