[Fwd: Re: Online manual for Totem]

Hi guys,

I am thinking of writing a user guide for `totem`, and will start it in
a few day time, hopefully I will come out  a draft of it in couple of
week time.

Is anyone also currently working on it?

regards,
HOH
--
Chee Bin HOH (cbhoh gnome org)

"Where we're going, we don't need roads...", I follow the footnotes of GNOME
(http://www.gnome.org).

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Hoh,

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 09:40, Chee Bin HOH wrote:
> Hi Bastien,
>
> My name is HOH, I am a foundation member of GNOME. I am thinking of
> writing a doc for Totem.
>
> I have contributed a few manual (including gpdf, gucharmap, multiload
> and modemlight), after installing GNOME 2.4, one of the extra packages I
> installed is Totem, I really like the package and think of helping the
> project a bit.
>
> At this moment, I know that  there is no people from gnome doc team
> doing this task (according to the
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html), do you know
> any other people who is writing a doc for Totem now? maybe I can help a
> bit.

I'm afraid that no one has started on writing documentation for Totem,
but you're more than welcome to do so.

Regards

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if
she were a dustcart reversing.

--- End Message ---