Re: ScrollKeeper seriesid

Hi,

You have right about that the seriesid of omf files was not changed after we
coopied the files. Sorry for this problem. We are not expert in the help
documents  specification and writing.
We changed this seriesid, changes on CVS head, now gnopernicus and brlmonitor
have a new seriesid's. Please help me if need to do any other changes into
the gnopernicus or in brlmonitor omf files and xml files that to be standard.

Thank you very much.
Paul Sprencz