Re: a few problems

It would help if you could give more details (which distribution of
Linux? which version of GNOME?). Here are the answers for GNOME 2 (both
questions  are answered in GNOME documentation):

 - regarding the time on panel (clock applet): right-click on it and
select "Adjust date and time..." from the pop-up menu.
 - fonts: use "font" preference tool (in "desktop preferences" menu).
Menus use "application font"; captions for icons on the desktop use
"desktop font"

In the future, the suggested way of getting help is to use gnome forums
at http://gnomesupport.org/forums/; this mailing list is for comments
and suggestions regrading gnome documentation - it is not a support
address.

Sincerely,
Sasha Kirillov