a few problems

Hi there,

We have moved over to Linux in our office for sometime now and there are
a few things that I have not been able to do with Gnome. They are kind
of easy things but I have been going crazy trying to figure it out.
Here it goes.  How do you change the time and date on the panel  at the
bottom.  How do you change the font size of the menu bars and of the
desktop.  I figured out how to change my web site font and I have used
zoom functions with my office program to read.  Please Help

Tracey Lamarche