EWha

If I fix a bug that potentially changes the appearance of a screenshot,
what is the correct thing to do?

(a) Hunt through all the documentation and see if the thing that is
changed is in a screenshot (with a non-zero chance that I will miss
something, since I rarely read the user documentation)..

(b) Tell somebody (this list?) about it in order that the information
might eventually filter back to the doc maintainer.

(c) Hope somebody notices.

(d) Hope nobody notices.

I have not done anything damaging yet, but a couple of bugs are really
annoying me at the moment, so I am going to fix them this evening just
to make my own life more pleasant and they may affect screenshots. So I
would like to ensure I do not inadvertently break documentation leading
up to GNOME 2.4.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
Quantum mechanics: the dreams stuff is made of.