Re: GDP Web Pages

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 10:11, Pat Costello wrote:
> In other words I am willing to do the following:
>
> - Do a quick tidy up in the short-term.
>
> - Make the pages more current in the medium term.
>
> - Be the contact person for any changes that people want to make in the pages in
> the long-term.

This is great. Thanks, Pat. In the longer term we also may benefit from
the web page revamp that is coming, too. I'm a little unclear about how
that affects d.g.o.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sliced bread wasn't an innovation. Sliced pizza was. I mean, can you
 imagine eating a family sized unsliced pizza?"
 - Jeff Waugh