Re: GDP Web Pages

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 07:21, Patanjali Somayaji wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/arch/devel/build.html
> seems to mirror content that is in
> http://developer.gnome.org/tools/build.html
>
> Does changing this also come under this task ? Shall I go ahead and make
> them point to the same place ? (i guess i would need to update
> /web-devel-2/content/projects/ ... )

Those pages are part of what may be included in the mysterious new web
site stuff that Jeff is building. I'm mostly sitting on my hands and
waiting with regards to that stuff.

I was just thinking about the GDP stuff - projects/gdp.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sliced bread wasn't an innovation. Sliced pizza was. I mean, can you
 imagine eating a family sized unsliced pizza?"
 - Jeff Waugh