Re: XML error: <superscript> within <guibutton>

Hi Eric,

thank you for replying so promptly :)

Unfortunately, the workaround you suggested gives me a similar error:
"
gcalctool.xml:438: validity error: Element literal is not declared in
guibutton list of possible children

<guibutton><literal>x<superscript>2</superscript></literal></guibutton>
"

The only tags allowed within <guibutton> are the following:
- <accel>
- <indexterm>
- <inlinegraphic>
- <inlinemediaobject>