Re: Preffered Documentation method

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 10:32, James Richardson wrote:
> I'm currently in the process of putting together a complete set of
> source RPM's for me to rollout on my redhat workstations.
>
> Something that has come to me in the process of spec-file-building is
> what is the current gnome-compliant way of documentation? A lot of
> applications and libraries seem to support gtk-doc [ >= 0.6 ] style
> documentation and others seem to suport scrollkeeper style
> documentation, while other seem to have their own way, or even a
> combination of ways.

ScrollKeeper and gtk-doc aren't mutually exclusive.  gtk-doc is a tool
for building documentation from source code.  ScrollKeeper is a tool for
tracking the documentation installed on the system.  You must register
your documentation with ScrollKeeper for it to show up in the GNOME help
browser.

--
Shaun