Re: reference gnome 2.2 docs (follow up)

Thanks Shaun,

font:

The 9 point font is going to be small. It should be run by the user
interface group or some such based on readability criteria.

GTK+ theme:
 since the powers that be have decided to *not* let us know what is
going on under our user friendly gnome2 desktop, is this the theme that
is changed by:
Applications->Desktop Preferences-> Theme?

thanks,
adrian

ps. please cc me, I'm not on the list.