Re: reference gnome 2.2 docs (follow up)

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 12:35:55PM -0700, Adrian Custer wrote:

> "Default" IS NOT A SETTING. I have various version of gnome2 on this
> machine, each of which has its own "Defaults".

FWIW, when this was written there was a theme being shipped that went by the
name "Default". It also, IIRC, was known as Raleigh, but the word "Default" is
what showed up in the interface last time I went through the screenshot
drill. It would be great if someone would check - I'm on a Windows box and can't.

Whatever it's called now is what we should use.

Cheers,
John