Re: [gedit-list] Re: gedit manual

Hi Allen,

I have your text about plugins, and Paolo has agreed to my plan to
include this in the 2.2.1 release instead of the 2.2 release.
Apologies for not copying you on that mail, and I hope that this plan
is acceptable to you too.

  >> Please note that I will not have time to include Ajit's text (about
  >> plugins) in this release after all, but I will give this top
  >> priority next week so that it can be included in the 2.2.1 release.
  >> I hope this is acceptable to you?
  >>

  > Yep, your plan sound good to me.

When I have included your text, I will of course send the complete ORM
to *you* for review, as well as to Paolo, to ensure that you are happy
with what I have done.

Thank you,
Breda.