Re: gedit manual

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 10:18, Breda McColgan wrote:
> The gedit ORM will probably be
> ready by next week, but I'm afraid that's about all at this stage.

Which means the gedit manual shipped with the 2.2 release will not be in
sync with the changes to the app? Given that Baris is willing to update
sooner, that might be the better near-term solution. I would hope Breda
would not object if the gedit people have someone willing to do it in
time to meet the community release schedule. Paolo?

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead