Re: gedit manual

Hello John,

my colleagues and I (Pat, Eugene, and Irene) are only just emerging from
doing the GNOME 2.0 submission for Sun. The Sun GNOME 2.2 release is
some
time later than the community release, and we are tied into that
schedule.

Of course, I will update and put back all of the manuals that I am
working on, as soon as they are ready.  The gedit ORM will probably be
ready by next week, but I'm afraid that's about all at this stage.

Regards,
Breda.